Nelson Scenic Loop Studio Tour and Recording Demo Saturday June 12, 2010
" width="300" height="191" />Monkeyclaus opens our doors to the public in honor of the newly launched Nelson Scenic Loop.
Friday through Sunday are the Grand Discovery Days commemorating the launch of the Loop. Monkeyclaus will host a tour of our studio and live recording demo from 11 -1 pm Saturday, June 12. Local Guitar Aficionado Miles Pearce will raise the level of quality sound with classical guitar most likely influenced by he recent incarnation as the lead in the local Flamenco Fusion Group Bosque.
There are a bunch of other exciting open houses and tours on the Bluewall Media Developed Interactive Website and Don't Miss the
Square Dance happening tonight at the Rockfish Valley Community Center.
For any additional information please refer to the Nelson Scenic Loop Website.
We hope to see you there!
10 Facts About the LOOP
* 50 Miles Long
* Consists of 4
* Traverses Three Ridge Mountain Watershed
* Rises from Elevation 850 - 4050
* Bisected by Rockfish and Tye Rivers
* Blue Ridge Parkway is 75 Years Old
* Monticello Fish Hatchery is 80 years Old
* Nelson County founded in 1807
* Wintergreen Resort Contains 10,000 Acres
* Appalachian Trail Runs the West Border
Leave a Response